Journal of Turkish Tourism Research
Review and Publication Process
- Each paper is initially assessed by the editor for suitability for the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then typically sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper.
- The reviewers make one of the following decisions for a manuscript: accept in its present form, accept with minor revisions, accept with major revisions or reject.
- Revised submissions are sent to the initial reviewers.
- The editor makes the final decision for a manuscript based on the reviewer reports. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the corresponding author receives the proofs of the paper.
- Once the corresponding author approves the proofs, a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to the paper and a formal acceptance letter is sent to the corresponding author by the Editorial Board.
- Corresponding author is informed when the paper is compiled into an issue of the journal and is published in its final form.
- Turkish Journal of Tourism Research is published both in-print and online. Paper offprints can be ordered for an extra charge (including both printing and shipping charges).
- The authors are solely responsible for the opinions/comments reported in the articles submitted to the journal.
- Upon acceptance of the article, all copyright ownership is transferred to the Journal of Turkish Tourism Research (tutad.org) in all forms (both in print and online).
- Journal of Turkish Tourism Research does not charge any article submission or processing fees.